Saturday, August 28, 2004

Whoo-hoo!

Today was Teacher Appreciation Day at Staples. All teachers got a goody bag filled with free stuff. Gotta love free stuff! :-) It had a note pad, Post-it notes, stickers, erasers, pencils, candy, a plastic pencil box, and coupons. Not too shabby.

One of my goals for the school year is to try to use more technology in the classroom. I set up an email address that parents and students can use to contact me. What I really want is a classroom website. I searched for free sites (I'm all about free stuff today...), but I didn't find too many. And the ones I found weren't so great - you're very limited to what you can do. So I started looking at websites that you have to pay for. I found one that I like called TeacherWeb. It costs $2.50 a month, or $25 for a year. I have no idea if it's worth the money. I guess I have to research this a little bit more before I make a decision.

No comments: