Monday, January 24, 2005

ouch

Oh sweet Jesus, I am sore. Every muscle hurts. That's what 3 days of shoveling will do to you. And to top it off, it's snowing again. They're saying an inch, maybe two. Make it stop!!!

In the meantime, I had 3 days off and I completely neglected the fact that I have a few chapters of reading to do for my grad class, which, incidentally, meets on Tuesday nights. So I have to do that sometime before tomorrow night.

In case you haven't heard, the Eagles won last night, which means they're going to the Superbowl for the first time in about 20 years! Or, according to the very drunk, loud, green-faced, frenzied fans on TV, "We won! We're going to the Superbowl!" Um, not to rain on anyone's parade, but I think... I think... that it was the Eagles who won, and the Eagles who are going to the Superbowl. Just a technicality, I guess.

But anyway... Go Eagles!

No comments: