Wednesday, April 06, 2005

They say it's spring...

It was a beautiful day. Warm, sunny and breezy... high of 76 degrees. I drove home from work with my windows down and my SUN ROOF OPENED. It was glorious :)

It must be a rite of spring in Philadelphia to roll down your car windows and blast gangsta rap for all the world to hear. Every time I stopped at a light, there were at least 3 different songs drowning out my music (Weezer - in honor of their upcoming concert in Philly, whoo-hoo!). So I figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I popped in some 50 Cent and turned up the volume. Tee hee...

And guess who was absent today? C'mon, take a guess! That's right, Frequent Absentee Girl missed yet another day of school. Out Monday, in yesterday, out today. She's sick, according to her sister. Sick my ass. I need to go talk to the Parent Involvement counselor again. This girl has missed 27 days this year. That's just too much.

I'm way tired today. I need to start going to bed earlier than midnight, I guess. (You think I'd know that by now.)

1 comment:

8o8gnsurfing said...

Rolling down in 64 with down and my bass can blow, Ice Ice baby..that was my tunes :P anyways, today we are expecting rain and hail.