Fun stuff, stolen from Tiny Nose.
5 items in my fridge
1. leftover pasta
2. flour tortillas
3. Brita water pitcher
5. a Cadbury Creme Egg, leftover from Easter. I'm saving it for a special occasion.
5 items in my closet
1. a prom dress (11 years old!) and 2 bridesmaids gowns
2. approximately 18 pairs of sandals
3. my college diploma, still in the envelope (I need to get that framed)
4. my purse collection
5. old diaries and journals. I'm afraid to look at those. :)
5 items in my car
1. an umbrella
2. empty (or nearly empty) water bottles
3. a trashbag full of bulletin board decorations (that should be in my classroom)
4. cds (which I don't listen to, because all my music is on my mp3 player now)
5. an assortment of crumpled or folded bits of paper with directions scribbled on them
5 items in my purse
1. cell phone
Not tagging anyone... but if the mood strikes you, feel free to go for it!