Monday, December 15, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

One of my boys came up to me today and said, "Miss M, remember I said my mom was in the hospital?"

"No," I replied. "Is she okay? Is she sick?"

He shook his head. "No, she's not sick."

He then put his hands in front of his chest and said, "These? They were too small. She wanted bigger."

"Um... what?" I asked.

He nodded and moved his hands out, to indicate a more... busty... physique.

I believe it was the first time this year a child has rendered me speechless.

Parents, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: DO NOT tell your child anything that you don't want the entire world to know. Because your kids? They like to talk.

1 comment:

Msabcmom said...

i had s student tell me that he couldn't go to the Dr. when he was sick because his mom had to get a shot so "she don't have no more babies!" The same mom flashed her boob job to another teacher to show off her "enhancements!"