Sunday, October 17, 2004

A normal job (is there such a thing?)

I had another fabulous weekend. My birthday was yesterday, so I got a bunch of friends together on Friday night to go to a piano bar. If you ever want a good time, combine your closest friends with alcohol and fun music. Can't beat it. :)

And now it's Sunday night and I'm doing my lesson plans. All my planning for the week got pushed to the back burner because of my weekend plans, so now I have to deal with it all tonight. The past three weekends have been like this for me. I was in West Chester visiting a friend 2 weekends ago, in Lancaster visiting a friend last weekend, and I had a friend staying at my house this weekend.

These are the times I wish I had a "normal" job. You know, a job where I can work from 9-5, leave at the same time every day, and not have to bring any work home with me. If I didn't love teaching so much, I'd be an office secretary or something.

No comments: