Friday, November 26, 2004

Bring it on

Well, it's official - I've been accepted to college! Again! I will be starting my grad classes at Holy Family in January. God help me, I'm not sure if I'm actually ready for this. Term papers, tests, research, 3 hour lectures, note-taking, due dates, finals... Yikes. Keep your fingers crossed for me. It'll be a challenge, but I'm kinda excited about it.

In other news, I got to go to a hockey game tonight!!! I've been going through withdrawal this season, since my beloved Flyers aren't playing. Instead, I have to make do with their AHL affiliates, the Phantoms. They're not too shabby, though. Tonight they won 4-2, and with that win they tied the record for the longest winning streak in AHL history. If they win tomorrow night, they'll break that record. Let's Go Phantoms!

Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day. Gobble, gobble!

No comments: