Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm out of clever titles

Last night, I went to a comedy show to see Stephen Lynch and Mitch Hedberg. The tickets were a birthday present from my brother Doug. I went with him and a group of his friends. I've heard Mitch before - his CD is a riot (I highly recommend "Mitch All Together"), but he wasn't so hot live. Stephen Lynch, on the other hand... I could have watched him all night. The best thing about him is that his comedy is in the form of music. He plays guitar and writes the most irreverent songs I've ever heard. And he has such a beautiful voice - you don't expect him to be offensive at all, and you usually don't see the jokes coming until it's too late. I had a great time.

Today is the First Sunday of Advent. Ugh. I'm not ready. Tomorrow I have to pull all of my Advent/Christmas stuff out of my closets and start decorating the classroom. I hate to rush the season, but we have so little time in December, so I need to get a move on.

No comments: