Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hello again, hello...

So it's December, and I haven't written in... oh... about a week, I guess. Sorry to anyone who's actually out there reading this. (Hey, by the way, who IS reading this? My site meter count says 180, but who are you???)

Here's what I've been up to lately, in no particular order:

~ registration for college
~ the end of the first trimester
~ report cards, honors and report card conferences
~ Christmas shopping
~ attempting to teach second trimester things whilst still getting all of my first trimester grades together
~ trying to keep my kiddies from bouncing off the walls whenever I mention anything even remotely Christmas related
~ prepping my darlings for the school holiday show
~ not stressing, not stressing, not stressing :)

Other than that, all is well. More tomorrow, since I have the day off (Immaculate Conception, a holy day of obligation).

No comments: