Sunday, November 07, 2004

Yawn...

I went out last night, which apparently I don't do often enough anymore, because I am exhausted today. My brother plays guitar in a cover band and I went to see them at a bar last night. They didn't go on 'til close to midnight, and I didn't get home until after 1:30 AM. I only had about 3 beers, but that combined with being up late really wore me out. (That's kind of sad, really.)

But... the band was awesome. I had a great time. A bunch of his friends were there, and two of my friends showed up. One of them was Miss W, who teaches 2nd grade at my school. It was cool of her to come, seeing as how we just met a few months ago, and she didn't know my brother at all until last night.

And now it's Sunday. I feel like the weekend went by way too fast. I need to get to work on my lesson plans - I only have to plan 4 days this week, because we have our field trip on Wednesday. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: