Friday, February 11, 2005

So THIS is what Fridays are for

Whoo-hoo! I'm going out tonight!

Okay, it's not that big a deal. I'm going to a bar to see my brother's band play, which is always a good time. They don't go on 'til sometime around 10. And I've been up since, oh, 5:30 or so. In the AM, that is. And it doesn't help that I've felt sick since last night (everyone in school is dropping like flies, staff and students alike). And it doesn't help that I took a nap that was supposed to rejuvenate me, but instead made me more tired. But damnit, I haven't been out in ages, and I refuse to let a few germs stand in my way!

My friend is picking me up in a mere 45 minutes, and I have no clue what to wear. I need to find something that's comfortable, cool enough to wear to a bar, and looks good on me. That might take awhile. I'm gonna go dig through my closet now. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

8o8gnsurfing said...

Good Luck...ALoha from Hawaii. Just passing by via BE. :)Oh, I blogged mark you cuz I enjoy your articles. :)