Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hey, remember me?

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. It turned out to be a rather busy work week, ending with a crappy Friday, which led into a weekend filled with grueling physical labor and a depressing shopping trip. I actually tried to post about Friday, but I had some Blogger trouble, and I never got around to it. I think I saved it, though, so if I find it, I'll post it and back-date it.

As for my weekend - the grueling labor was helping my brother scrub the back deck so my father can seal the wood. The depressing shopping trip was my attempt to find shorts. I don't even want to talk about it. I hate shopping for clothes. I could spend hours in a book store or a music store, but shopping for clothes frustrates me and gives me a headache. And today was spent doing some grades and my lesson plans.

Anyway. Now that we're all caught up.

Tomorrow is Monday again, but fortunately for me, it's a four day week, followed by a four day weekend, and another four day week! It's going to be June before I know it, and I'm not ready.

I start my Summer I semester of grad school tomorrow. I'm only taking one class, but it's two nights a week, which will make things a bit hairy when it's time to do all of my end-of-the-year paperwork and start packing up my classroom. My fellow teachers out there - I know you feel my pain here. No one else quite understands the amount of work that has to happen in June before our summer vacation can begin. Wish me luck!

No comments: