Thursday, June 23, 2005

see you later, alligator

I'm going away for a few days (wild bachelorette party weekend in New York). I'm pretty much done packing - I detest packing, it's the most stressful part of a vacation, in my opinion - and I just have a few last minute things to do before I hit the road. It's a three hour drive, which I'm not looking forward to. Last night I was complaining about the drive and I said, "This thing has turned into such a hassle. I don't even wanna go." My brother laughed and said, "You never want to go anywhere." Hmmm. He's right, you know. I hate going places. I like being there, but I hate the getting ready part and the going part. I never used to. I guess I'm just getting old. Oh well. I know I'll have a blast once I'm there. Don't miss me too much!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Have a fun, safe trip! And take lots of pictures (especially at the actual party). ;)

I confess, the complaint about it taking 3 hours made me laugh. We're born behind the wheel of a car out here in SoCal. Heck, I used to drive up to NYC from DC all the time when I lived in the capitol! You crazy east coasters. :)