Tuesday, June 21, 2005

summer at last!

Happy First Day of Summer!
And my sincerest apologies to those of you who are still working. This is one of the few "teacher perks" that everyone talks about.

I actually got to spend part of my day lounging by the pool, reading a book (Life of Pi), and working on some color. The water was damn cold, but it was worth it. This is the first day I've been able to get in the pool, seeing as how the weather's been unseasonably cool since school ended.

I get a bit of a vacation this weekend. I'm headed to New York for a friend's bachelorette party weekend. Yes, an entire weekend. Details to follow, I'm sure.

I have only 3 classes left in my Summer I course. I did my last presentation yesterday and I'm handing in my last paper tomorrow. I think I'll do okay in this course. I got an A on my midterm (only one wrong, whoo-hoo!), and I think I've done well on my presentations. If this paper turns out good, then I'm in the clear. Then I'll have a few days off until my next 2 classes, which start the week of July 5th. Can I handle 2 at a time? Only time will tell.

Now, I'm off to finish that paper.

No comments: