Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF

Bleh. Came home and collapsed on the bed. Throbbing headache, scratchy throat, achy feet. I'm not used to being up so early, making myself heard over 25 other voices, being on my feet all day.

So, the class list is final. I have 25 students. Whoo-hoo! I can actually walk around my room without bumping into little desks! (Do you know how many bruises I discovered on my legs last year from those desks? Too damn many to count.) And the kids are really cute.

After 4 years of this, I'm still not good at being organized. I actually lost my car keys on top of my desk today. I want to sweep everything off of it into a box, and only put back the things I need. I almost did that before I went home, but I just didn't have the energy.

I have to spend some time this weekend working out a schedule and writing a lesson plan for next week. I have to not wait until Sunday night to do that.


No comments: