Friday, August 05, 2005

Channeling Betty Crocker

One day 'til the party. (Deep, cleansing breath.)

I spent my morning making goodies for tomorrow. We're ordering hoagies, so I don't really have to cook any food. I've gotten some heat from my friends for not having cheesesteaks, but I couldn't figure out how to keep them warm. A cheesesteak is the kind of sandwich that needs to be cooked on the spot, and damned if I'll be spending my day playing short order cook. But if someone else wanted to do it... well, that's another story.

Anyway, back to the goodies. I decided to turn my kitchen escapades into a photo essay for your viewing and reading enjoyment.

Hmmm... what can I make with these?

Ewww.... melty... I forgot how messy this is.


The finished product looks tasty as all get out. But I can't cut them until tomorrow. (Cuz I might eat one... or two...)

No comments: