Saturday, June 11, 2005

boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider

Why is it that women read into everything? Remember that "3 things about me" thingie I did a few days ago? I'm feeling the need to change an answer: I am stereotypically a girl because I have to overanalyze everything, especially where men are concerned. You'd think that at 27 years old, I'd have outgrown that (it's so high school), but apparently that's not the case. (Ladies, please tell me I'm not the only one who does this. I beg of you.)

And while I'm on the subject of stereotypes, why do men play head games? Is it really that amusing to them? Don't they know how much we read into things? Someone really needs to hold a conference for them. If we serve beer, they'll come, right?

Sheesh.

Anyway, my Saturday didn't start out so great (library meeting for upcoming class presentation followed by a massive cleaning spree at home), but it's shaping up now. My brother's band was asked to play a very last-minute gig at a local bar, so I'm gonna head over there with a friend and have a few beers. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Dree-you are not alone. I am a huge-HUGE-over analyzer. I overthink and overreflect on everything. It is a blessing and a curse.

SuzanH said...

Do you mean there are people who actually stop thinking about something after it happens?

That's unpossible!